Young Tigers is a scheme run by fans to encourage more young supporters to attend Gloucester City games and in return give them a fantastic match day experience that they will remember forever. The highly successful scheme is about to begin its third year of bringing new supporters into the club, and giving a memorable day to the players of the future.
A day with Young Tigers includes:
- A behind the scenes tour of the ground as players get ready for the match
- A talk from one of the Young Tiger leaders about the club
- Forming a ‘guard of honour’ as the players come out from the tunnel
- The chance to be ball boys/girls
- Children, parents and leaders are welcome to sit or stand where they please during the game
- After the game you can mix with the players, get autographs and take photos
- Children who take part receive a momento of their day and an open invite to return
Attending home league matches is free of charge for all under 13’s, and just £7 for a 13-17 season ticket! Taking part in the Young Tigers Exeperience is free of charge for every child. We have welcomed many local groups and clubs as part of the scheme, and hope to have a record breaking number visit for 2016/17.
“My name is Roary and I am the mascot at Gloucester City. It would be Gggrrreeeattt to see you at a game this season as I need help singing and cheering on the players. I’m not dangerous and you can help me take lots of selfies. You might even make it onto the match highlights if you stand behind the goal with me. Can’t wait to see you at a game soon!”
You can now even follow Roary on Twitter! Search @Roary_theTiger for updates on his whereabouts!
To receive more information about Young Tigers and to book your group contact Steve Geddes at email@example.com or Adam Whitmore at firstname.lastname@example.org